The decision to Buy, Sell or Lease for most firms is seldom made. As an experienced and knowledgeable Broker / representative, I follow the transaction flow and specific details throughout the Buying, Selling, or Leasing journey. Having been a small business owner and involved in selling over 40 Franchise units, I understand the owner’s perspective and potential concerns. Living in Tucson for over 50 years has given me an in depth knowledge of the area and its real estate history. Together we will achieve the best results possible in our marketplace.
- Senior Associate Broker #BR556215000
- CCSS, Certified Commercial Sales Specialist
- CCS, Certified Commercial Specialist
- CCLS, Certified Commercial Leasing Specialist
- Hogan School of Real Estate (coursework)
- Commercial Real Estate Institute (coursework)
- Coursework, ccim institute (candidate)
- M-REP, Mortgage Real Estate Professional
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- REALTOR® National Association of REALTORS®
- Tucson Association of REALTORS® MLS Commercial Committee, 2008 – 2012- Committee Chair 2011.
- Tierra Antigua Realty, LLC Commercial Division 2004 – Present
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce, member 2009 – Present
- Tucson Commercial Roundtable, 2010 – Present, Chair – 2019
- Business Network International, 2007 – 2010
- Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- District Business, Sales Mgr. Franchise Recruiter, Danaher Corp/Matco Tools 1991 2004
- FTC Registered Franchise Sales Agent
- Owner/Operator Matco Tools route sales
- President / partner Townsends Performance & Speed, Inc. Retail Automotive Performance Parts.
- ASE Master Automotive Technician, 1978 – 1990
- ADEQ Vehicle Emissions Inspector, Fleet
- Digital Electronics, Pima College